NOVA Open Foundation News
Countdown to Next Raffle.
The next group of raffles will go live on July 1st, 2017.
CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNER in today’s NOCF Raffle Drawing: JEFFREY JONES of ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLORIDA!
The raffle raised another $1,000 for Doctors Without Borders! Special thanks & appreciation to Kris Sherriff for donating this collection which turned into yet another great fundraiser on your behalf.
- Tickets were sold in 5 countries: AUSTRALIA, CANADA, SPAIN, UNITED KINGDOM & UNITED STATES
- Tickets were sold in 18 US states: ARKANSAS, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, FLORIDA, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KENTUCKY, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, NORTH DAKOTA, PENNSYLVANIA, VIRGINIA, WASHINGTON & WEST VIRGINIA.
CONGRATULATIONS to the WINNERS in Yesterday’s Raffle Drawings at CMON Expo in Atlanta, Georgia! These raffles raised nearly $1,000 for Doctors Without Borders – thanks to the Compassionate Force we represent: the generous worldwide tabletop wargamer!
The Dark Age “Path to Glory” starter set, painted by Dave Taylor and Jason Craze, was won by Aviad Madar of Tel Aviv, Israel
The Wrath of Kings “Goritsi Werewolves,” painted by Neil Szabo and Greg Zuniga, was won by Jason Dawson of Albany, Western Australia
- Tickets were sold in 8 countries: AUSTRALIA, CANADA, FRANCE, IRELAND, ISRAEL, NORWAY, SWEDEN & the UNITED STATES
- Tickets were sold in 13 US states: ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, IDAHO, ILLINOIS, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, NEVADA, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, OREGON, VIRGINIA & WASHINGTON
When members of the community offer help, donations and products, to support the fundraising efforts of the NOVA Open Charitable Foundation, it renews the energy of the volunteers who do the work of the organization. We extend a special thank you to Kris Sherriff, who donated this amazing and complete Awakenings Set.
Desiny is one of the hottest selling card games of the year, and this collection includes everything you need to jump in and start playing competitively immediately. If you missed out on picking up Star Wars™: Destiny Awakenings when it hit shelves in December (no doubt because it sold out so quickly), now is your chance to not only catch up – but to help raise funds for the incredible work that DWB/MSF does around the world!
The complete collection details can be viewed HERE.
Cool Mini Or Not (CMON), working with the NOVA Open Charitable Foundation, reaches out to tabletop wargaming community to help raise funds for DWB/MSF, and have provided Wrath of Kings models from a favorite faction to support the cause!
Painted by Neil Szabo ( http://almostperftec.blogspot.
Wrath of Kings is a fantasy skirmish miniatures game where players take command of the armies from one of the five kingdoms of Arikania, as they vie for the throne of the Ancient King! Neil Szabo and Greg Zuniga, two exceptional miniatures artists, painted up four of the wonderful Werewolf Specialists from the popular House Goritsi faction. The models brought to life by Neil and Greg are Goral the Rampager, Pack Master Kozakar, a brutal Shieldbreaker, and the swift Scourge Hound!
Cool Mini Or Not (CMON) is once again working with the NOVA Open Charitable Foundation to raise funds for DWB/MSF. This year, they have supplied their new Starter Set, Dark Age’s “Path to Glory.”
Dark Age is a gritty, D20-driven, sci-fi skirmish miniatures game which takes place in a very unique setting. Dave and Jason painted up this brand new, 2-player starter set, Path to Glory! These two veteran painters brought the forces of St. Isaac and the Ice Caste Dragyri to life for the lucky winner of this exceptional set!
HENRY PENTECOST from TOKYO, JAPAN
WINNER of “BURNING OF PROSPERO”!
The NOCF thanks all of the people and players from around the world who participated in this raffle. Once again, you have joined forces to demonstrate the amazing generosity of the Compassionate Force – the worldwide community of tabletop wargamers!
- 734 tickets were sold in less than one month
- Over $3,600 was raised for Doctors Without Borders
- Tickets were purchased by gamers in 38 states and 20 countries
Special thanks, also, to the amazing miniature artists responsible for the 48 models of Thousand Sons & Space Wolves. Look them up, visit their work on the web, and thank them in person should you ever have a chance to meet:
- Damon Drescher
- Rich Erickson
- Jeff Jenkins
- Celso Mendez, Jr.
- David Pauwels
- Brian Sobb
- Dave Taylor
- Chris Borer
The Horus Heresy “Burning of Prospero” Game Set with:
- 48 professionally painted plastic Citadel miniatures, both Thousand Sons & Space Wolves
- 16-page book detailing the story
- 32-page rulebook for the game
- 15 psychic power cards
- 36 warp energy and willpower cards
- 5 double-sided board tiles
- 24 dice
- GW transfer sheet
- KR Multicase transport carrier
- Trenchworx and DarkWolf Studios vexilla specials
- Two sets of custom made acrylics by TNT Laser Works
- And the knowledge you helped raise (if all tickets sell) almost $5,000 for Doctors Without Borders!
BUY TICKETS TODAY – CLICK HERE!